As a cyclist, it is your responsibility to ride safely and considerately.
Here are some suggestions:
- Always wear a helmet
- Stay on the designated travel corridor and off the vegetation
- Always yield the right-of-way
- Monitor your speed and ride in control
- Tell a friend where you are going and when you’ll return
- Plan ahead.
- Respect trail closures and no-trespassing signs
- Practice minimum-impact travel and camping
- Don’t cut ruts; keep off muddy roads and trails, and try not to spin your tires.
Questions? Feel free to contact us.